In this following post we share a great pharmacology book pharmacology For Medical Graduates By Tara V shanbhag PDF free. You can easily download the PDF by clicking the download link given below.
This is an Indian pharmacology book written in a totally easy language and one of the fine sources for college students to take an easy revised of all all scientific tpoics of pharmacology in a having a look at right away. Fully Illustrated figures having a concise brief rationalization of each topics.
Pharmacology is a hard subject in medical field. Because drugs classification, its mechanisms of acton and adverse is very difficult for a students in memorization. There are many books on subject written by a good pharmacologist but you should select a book that make a pharmacology easy for you and that is Tara shanbhag pharmacology.
Tara Shanbhag Pharmacology PDF Review:
The book is written by TARA V SHANBHAG and SMITA SHENOY. This is an indian book of pharmacology. One of the best revised book of pharmacology. It make pharmacology very easy for both undergraduate as well as for postgraduate medical students. The book have four edition published so far. New edition is fully updated by modern researched. Addition of new drugs occur in every new addition. Drugs classification and important points on each drugs are explained very concisely.The book is used by almost every medical students especially in Asia. Also used as a textbook in many medical school. Tara shanbhag is best competitor of lippincott pharmacology, kutzung pharmacology.
DOWNLOAD kutzung pharmacology PDF FREE
Features of Tara Shanbhag Pharmacology 4th Edition PDF:
Following are the list of list main features of shanbhag pharmacology PDF.
- Short, simple and reliable book of pharmacology with specific description of drugs under short headings makes it easy to understand.
- This New edition has completely revised and updated with flowcharts, Figures, and tables to facilitate quick learning and greater retention of knowledge.
- Easy language and excellent pattern of topics format which is very helpful for both theory and Practical examination.
- Table form classification of drugs for easy memorizing.
- Important drugs are explain with their mechanisms of action, adverse effect etc.
Chapters Of Tara V shanbhag Pharmacology PDF:
Following are the complete list of chapters of tara shanbhag pharmacology;
chapter 1:General pharmacology.
chapter 2:Drud acting on autonomic nervous system.
chapter 3:Drugs affection cardiovascular system.
chapter 4 : Renal pharmacology.
chapter 5: Drug acting on central nervous system.
chapter 6 : Autocoids and Respiratory system.
chapter 7: Drugs use in the treatment os Gastrointestinal disease.
chapter 8:Drugs acting on blood and blood forming organs.
chapter 9: Endocrine pharmacology.
chapter 10: Drugs acting on uterus.
chapter 11: Chemotherapy.
chapter 12: Miscellaneous Drugs.
- Being a medical student i personally used this book for pharmacology in 3rd year MBBS.
- This book got me through pharmacology this year. Without it, I am pretty sure I would’ve failed. Explanations are given succinctly and concisely, cutting a lot of the extraneous information out and leaving only the substance. Illustrations, when they were used, helped a lot. This book was a lifesaver. I don’t know what I would’ve done without it.
- Not at all bad for a textbook! Very easy to read, well laid out. Need to make graphics of humans more inclusive of all types of people though.
Download Tara v Shanbhag Pharmacology For Medical Graduates 4th edition PDF:
You can download Tara Pharmacology for Medical Graduates 4th edition PDF easily by clicking the download link given below. If the download link is not responding, Kindly inform us through comment section. We will updated it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.