Study the action, mechanism, side effects and adverse effect of a drugs on living system is called pharmacology. Many more books of pharmacology have been written like lippincott pharmacology. You should also study Shanbhag Tara Pharmacology. Once you study this book, you will never used other book for pharmacology. Because Tara pharmacology have a concise short explanation of every topic. Illustrated figures and best book for examine. Drugs classification, uses and adverse are given in a table form for easy memorize.
Shanghag Tara pharmacology pdf review:
Shanghag Tara pharmacology is a composition of TARA V SHANBHAG and SMITA SHENOY. It is an indian pharmacology book and have three edition so far. Written in a very simple language. The book has one of the best resources for examine and can be easily revised for examine in no time. From its first edition. It is use by all medical students.
Features of Tara pharmacology pdf:
Here is the list of features of this pharma book;
- One of the Best book for pharmacology.
- Self-explanatory flowcharts, simple diagrams, and table for easy approached to pharmacology.
- Simple and easily memorized mnemonics.
- The text is presented in tubular format, That helps in quick reading and revision.
To study it on your pc, laptop, mobile and tablet you should download the pdf format from our page by using our link given below.
Chapters of Tara pharmacology pdf:
- chapter 1:General pharmacology.
- chapter 2:Drud acting on autonomic nervous system.
- chapter 3:Drugs affection cardiovascular system.
- chapter 4 : Renal pharmacology.
- chapter 5: Drug acting on central nervous system.
- chapter 6 : Autocoids and Respiratory system.
- chapter 7: Drugs use in the treatment os Gastrointestinal disease.
- chapter 8:Drugs acting on blood and blood forming organs.
- chapter 9: Endocrine pharmacology.
- chapter 10: Drugs acting on uterus.
- chapter 11: Chemotherapy.
- chapter 12: Miscellaneous Drugs.
download Shanbhag Tara pharmacology( 3rd edition) pdf:
you can download the pdf of this book by using a button given below.