Handbook of oxford are a good resources of quick information. OXFORD HANDBOOK OF PAIN MANAGEMENT is a good book of this series. In this article we share Free PDF along with quick review. You can download the PDF at the end by clicking the link.
Oxford Handbook of Pain Management is a source for all clinicians involved in the management of pain. Presented in a wonderful way to dealing with basic principles of treatment, therapeutic interventions, including non-medical management of pain, and specific clinical situations. This Handbook of oxford series emphasises the multimodal treatment options available for patients with pain conditions. Deal with both chronic and acute pain.
Features Of Oxford Handbook of Pain Management:
Following are the important features of this book given below;
- Comprehensive biopsychosocial approach to pain management.
- Recommended for all those involved in the management of pain, advocating a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Arranged in separate sections on the basic principles of treatment, therapeutic interventions, and specific clinical situations.
- Wide range approached to the treatment modalities, including the non-medical management of pain.
Table Of Contents:
Following are the complete chapters given below;
- Acute Pain: Basic Principles
- Acute Pain: General management techniques
- Acute Pain: Specific clinical situations
- Chronic Pain: Basic principles
- Pharmacological therapies in chronic pain
- Interventional therapies in chronic pain
- Chronic pain: Neuromodulation
- Chronic pain: Surgical techniques
- Chronic pain: Physical therapy
- Chronic pain: Psychological techniques
- Chronic pain: Specific clinical situations.
Download Oxford Handbook Of Pain Management PDF Free:
By using the link given below you can download the PDF. If download link does not work kindly inform us through comment section. We will updated you soon. You can also buy this book in hard copy from amazon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.