We have share PDF link of Obstetrics by Ten Teachers with features and review. Table of contents and about the authors are given below.
Obstetrics; the subject that deals with the childbirth and the processes associated with it. Obstetrics is deal with complications in childbirth and provide an emergency care. On this behalf one must used a book that cover obstetrics in all respect. On this regard obstetrics by Ten Teacher provide all the basic knowledge thoroughly.
This book server the students form a decades since its first published in 1917 as ‘Midwifery’. This book is consider one stop concise and comprehensive guide for obstetrics. There is integrating clinical material with the latest scientific advances in the new 2oth edition of obstetrics by ten teachers. The new edition is highly updated version that each chapter is highly structured, with overviews, definitions, aetiology, clinical features, investigation, treatments, key points and additional reading where appropriate.
The book is used in combination with Gynaecology by Ten Teachers because both provides detail level of structured information of gynaecology and obstetrics.
Obstetrics By Ten Teacher Authors:
Philip N Baker BMedSci BM BS DM FRCOG FRCSC FMedSci
Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
Louise Kenny MBChB (Hons) MRCOG PhD
Professor of Obstetrics and
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
The Anu Research Centre,
Cork University Maternity Hospital,
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology,
Features OF Obstetrics by Ten Teachers 20th Edition:
Following are the key features of Obstetrics by ten Teacher:
- Obstetrics by Ten Teacher is well established as a concise, yet comprehensive, guide within its field.
- Published 20th edition show the success and world wide use.
- The 2oth edition is well update and added a new themes include ‘professionalism’ and ‘global health.
- Obstetrics by Ten Teacher will continue to provide an accessible ‘one stop shop’ in obstetrics to the new doctor.
- Most search on internet and sale online book in obstetrics field.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of obstetrics by ten teachers;
- Obstetric history taking and examination
- Modern maternity care
- Physiological changes in pregnancy
- Normal fetal development and growth
- Antenatal care
- Antenatal imaging and assessment of fetal well-being
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Antenatal obstetric complications
- Twins and higher multiple gestations
- Pre-eclampsia and other disorders of placentation
- Late miscarriage and early birth
- Medical diseases complicating pregnancy
- Perinatal infections
- Operative intervention in obstetrics
- Obstetric emergencies
- The puerperium
- Psychiatric disorders and the puerperium
- Ethical and medicolegal issues in obstetric practice.
Download Obstetrics by Ten Teachers PDF:
Download the PDF of Obstetrics by Ten teachers by clicking the link given below. If the download link is not responding kindly inform us through comments section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.