Lets talk about the book which called ‘Grant’s Dissector’ that famous for human body dissection. The provide the current need of students in medical field. The book follows a very structured pattern of content presentation. Grant’s Dissector is international edition used all around world. Following are the 16th edition published so far. In this post we upload the book in PDF form which can be download at the end of post, hope you people will find it useful.
Key Features Of Grant’s Dissector 16th Edition:
Following are the features of this book.
- More than 100 summary tables and illustrations which provide comprehensive and high-yield facts so that you can make the most of this book and ace your medical school exam.
- Each chapter can be used on its own, as a separate dissection and lesson, in the sequence most appropriate for any anatomy course. Therefore, the arrangement of the content makes this dissector applicable to varied curricula.
- Basic information on surface anatomy and related preparatory techniques precedes the dissecting instructions.
- This text is printed in black on white background.
- Dissection procedures are printed in black on a shaded red background. Figure references are color-coded in red, so the student can easily establish the connection between figures and dissecting steps.
- Important structures are set in boldface in text. Some cautionary statements are set in capitalized letters.
Chapters Of Grant’s dissector:
Following are the tables of contents;
- Upper Limb
- Pelvis and Perineum
- Lower Limb
- Head and Neck
Download Grant’s Dissector 16th Edition PDF Free:
Download Grant’s Dissector 16th edition free from the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.