Pharmacology is very important and basic subject in medical science. Because without knowing the mechanism, action, adverse effects and uses of drugs you will never prescribed a drugs to the patient. Pharmacology is very rapidly growing field and new drugs has been developed for newly arising diseases. There are many books of Pharmacology like Lippincott illustrated pharmacology, Tara pharmacology, and Goodman And Gilman Pharmacology, Rang and Dale pharmacology, Katzung Pharmacology, but KD Tripathi pharmacology pdf is one of the recommend and updated book of pharmacology. About KD Tripathi pharmacology pdf read the review and features. Download the book at the end.
KD Tripathi pharmacology pdf Review:
The book has written by an indian professor KD Tripathi. One of the leading selling book of pharmacology. Seven editions are published. The new edition is completely revised and updated with new drugs. KD Tripathi Pharmacology pdf highly recommended and best book for every board examination. Medical students mostly used KD Tripathi Pharmacology because it can be memorized easily. More about the book read the features.
Features Of KD Tripathi pharmacology pdf:
Here is the overview of some main features of KD Tripathi Pharmacology pdf.
- There are seven editions of this book.
- Simple and well organized drugs for easy memorizing.
- Figures and boxes made pharmacology very simple.
- For electronic device download the pdf at the end.
- Section 1. General Pharmacological Principles.
- 1. Introduction, Routes of Drug Administration.
- 2. Pharmacokinetics: Membrane Transport, Absorption and Distribution of Drugs.
- 3. Pharmacokinetics: Metabolism and Excretion of Drugs, Kinetics of Elimination.
- 4. Pharmacodynamics: Mechanism of Drug Action; Receptor Pharmacology.
- 5. Aspects of Pharmacotherapy, Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Development.
- 6. Adverse Drug Effects .
- Section 2Drugs Acting on Autonomic Nervous System.
- 7a. Autonomic Nervous System: General Considerations.
- 7b. Cholinergic System and Drugs.
- 8. Anticholinergic Drugs and Drugs Acting on Autonomic Ganglia.
- 9. Adrenergic System and Drugs.
- 10. Antiadrenergic Drugs (Adrenergic Receptor Antagonists) and Drugs for Glaucoma.
Section 3 Autacoids and Related Drugs.
- 11. Histamine and Antihistaminics.
- 12. 5-Hydroxytryptamine, its Antagonists and Drug Therapy of Migraine.
- 13. Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes (Eicosanoids) and Platelet Activating Factor.
- 14. Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs and Antipyretic-Analgesics.
- 15. Antirheumatoid and Antigout Drugs.
Section 4 Respiratory System Drugs.
- 16. Drugs for Cough and Bronchial Asthma.
- Section 5 Hormones and Related Drugs.
- 17a. Introduction.
- 17b. Anterior Pituitary Hormones.
- 18. Thyroid Hormone and Thyroid Inhibitors.
- 19. Insulin, Oral Hypoglycaemic Drugs and Glucagon.
- 20. Corticosteroids.
- 21. Androgens and Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction.
- 22. Estrogens, Progestins and Contraceptives.
- 23. Oxytocin and Other Drugs Acting on Uterus.
- 24. Drugs Affecting Calcium Balance.
- Section 6 Drugs Acting on Peripheral (Somatic) Nervous System.
- 25. Skeletal Muscle Relaxants.
- 26. Local Anaesthetics.
- Section 7 Drugs Acting on Central Nervous System.
- 27. General Anaesthetics.
- 28. Ethyl and Methyl Alcohols.
- 29. Sedative-Hypnotics.
- 30. Antiepileptic Drugs.
- 31. Antiparkinsonian Drugs.
- 32. Drugs Used in Mental Illness: Antipsychotic and Antimanic Drugs.
- 33. Drugs Used in Mental Illness: Antidepressant and Antianxiety Drugs.
- 34. Opioid Analgesics and Antagonists.
- 35. CNS Stimulants and Cognition Enhancers.
Download Essential Of Medical Pharmacology 7th Edition PDF:
Download KD Tripathi Essential Of Medical Pharmacology pdf 7th edition free by using the link given below.