Pathology is the study of development, course etc of diseases. Doctor of this speciality is called pathologist. A good pathologist know all the aspects of diseases. There all many books of pathology introduced like Robbin basic pathology which is a standard long pathology book. Harsh Mohan Pathology is standard short revised book of pathology. You can download the book from below by using the link given below. But first you should read a quick review and features of the book given below.
Harsh Mohan Pathology Pdf Review:
It is an Indian book of pathology and wrote by Harsh Mohan. Main aim of the book to revised basic pathology in no time. Most used book foe pathology in medical school specially in Asia. Recommended book pathology for both undergraduate and post graduate medical examination. The book is very famous among the students. Six editions is published which prove the standard and trust of on this book. The book also highly sale on internet. To study the book easily on your pc, laptop, mobile and tablet etc you should download the pdf of this book. The link is given at the end. More about the book read the features.
Text Book Of Pathology By Harsh Mohan Pdf:
Following is the list of main features of Harsh Mohan pathology book;
- Six edition is published still now. New edition is well updated with modern researched.
- The book is quick review of pathology.
- The text is full of MCQs for self test.
- Best book for post graduated and other medical entrance examination.
- Highly used book for quick revision of textbook pathology.
- SECTION I: GENERAL PATHOLOGY AND BASIC TECHNIQUES
- Introduction to Pathology
- Techniques for the Study of Pathology
- Cell Injury and Cellular Adaptations
- . Immunopathology Including Amyloidosis
- Derangements of Homeostasis and Haemodynamics
- Inflammation and Healing
- Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
- Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
- Genetic and Paediatric Diseases
- Basic Diagnostic Cytology
- SECTION II: HAEMATOLOGY AND LYMPHORETICULAR TISSUES
- Introduction to Haematopoietic System and Disorders of Erythroid Series
- Disorders of Platelets, Bleeding Disorders and Basic Transfusion Medicine
- Disorders of Leucocytes and Lymphoreticular Tissues
- SECTION III: SYSTEMIC PATHOLOGY
- The Blood Vessels and Lymphatics
- The Heart
- The Respiratory System
- The Eye, ENT and Neck
- The Oral Cavity and Salivary Glands
- The Gastrointestinal Tract
- The Liver, Biliary Tract and Exocrine Pancreas
- The Kidney and Lower Urinary Tract
- The Male Reproductive System and Prostate
- The Female Genital Tract 25. The Breast
- The Skin 27. The Endocrine System
- The Musculoskeletal System
- Soft Tissue Tumours 30. The Nervous System.
Download Harsh Mohan Pathology Pdf (7E) Free:
Download Harsh Mohan pathology pdf latest edition free by click the download button given below. If you really like the book then you can also buy it in hard copy from amazon.here