BRS books series is one of the famous series of medical books. These book are short for quick revision. And highly recommended for USMLE and other board examination. Every topic is explained with short paragraphs that does not take time. Can be revised with in no time before exam. You can download the book but you should first read our review on BRS Padiatrics.
BRS Padiatrics Pdf Review:
The authors of this book are Llyod J. Brown and Lee T. Miller. Written in easy language that every one can pick concept easily. Can be quickly revised for all type of health professional board examination. One of the leading book of pedriatrics used for USMLE preparation. Best selling and highly recommended book for pedriatics. The book is also very popular among the medical students. you can download the book in pdf format by using the link given below.
Features Of BRS Padiatrics:
Here is the list of features of BRS Padiatrics;
- This book is intended to aid the student preparing for USMLE.
- Cover all the topic in short paragraphs.
- self assessment test to check your preparation for USMLE.
- The book is full of most clinical notes and clinical cases.
- Tables of important point is very helpfull for easy learning.
- Multiple questions at the end of every chapter with answer keys.
- The book is written for USMLE step 2 preparation.
- Past USMLE step 2 questions of pediatrics are present at the end.
Here is the list of Chapters of boards review series pediatrics:
- Pediatric health supervision.
- Behavioral and developmental pediatric.
- Adolescent medicine.
- Genetic Disorders and Inborn Errors of Metabolism.
- Infectious Diseases.
- Nephrology and Urology
- Allergy and Immunology
- Emergency Medicine
Download Brs pediatrics pdf free Latest Edition:
You can download Boards Reviews Series Pediatrics pdf free from external source
If The copyrights owner want us to remove this download link of pdf, kindly contact us.