Physiology is basic subject of medical science and teach in the first and second MBBS. Physiology deals with the normal function of human cells. It is very necessary that a medical students thoroughly learn medical physiology. Because without learn physiology you will face problem in higher classes. Bern and Levy Physiology pdf is a good competitor of Guyton medical physiology, Sembulingam physiology, and Ganong Physiology. You can download the Bern and Levy Physiology Pdf from this page at the end by using the download link. But first read the review and features of this book given below.
Berne And Levy Physiology Pdf Review:
Authors of the Bruce M. Koeppen and Bruce A. Stanton. Seven editions is published so far. From its first edition, the book got a good position in medical field. The Berne and Levy physiology very good approached to the medical physiology. To learn physiology concisely and thoroughly you must have Berne and Levy physiology on your table.
To study the book on electronic device you must download Berne and Levy physiology pdf at the end by using the download button.
Features Berne And
Levy Physiology Pdf:
Here is the list of features of Berne and Levy physiology;
- There are seven editions of Berne and levy physiology.
- Best selling book of physiology.
- The book is full of color figures and images.
- For first and second year MBBS students one of highly recommended book.
Table Of Contents:
- Section I: Cellular Physiology.
- 1. Principles of Cell Function.
- 2. Homeostasis of Body Fluids.
- 3. Signal Transduction, Membrane Receptors, Second Messengers, and Regulation of Gene Expression.
- Section II: The Nervous System.
- 4. The Nervous System: Introduction to Cells and Systems.
- 5. Generation and Conduction of Action Potentials.
- 6. Synaptic Transmission.
- 7. The Somatosensory System.
- 8. The Special Senses.
- 9. Organization of Motor Function.
- 10. Higher Functions of the Nervous System.
- 11. The Autonomic Nervous System and its Central Control.
- Section III: Muscle.
- 12. Skeletal Muscle Physiology.
- 13. Cardiac Muscle.
- 14. Smooth Muscle.
- Section IV: The Cardiovascular System.
- 15. Overview of Circulation.
- 16. Elements of Cardiac Function.
- 17. Properties of the Vasculature.
- 18. Regulation of the Heart and Vasculature.
- 19. Integrated Control of the Cardiovascular System.
- Section V: The Respiratory System.
- 20. Structure and Function of the Respiratory System.
- 21. Mechanical Properties of the Lung and Chest Wall: Static and Dynamic.
- 22. Ventilation (V), Perfusion (Q), and V/Q Relationships.
- 23. Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide Transport.
- 24. Control of Respiration.
- 25. Nonrespiratory Functions of the Lung.
- Section VI: Gastrointestinal Physiology.
- 26. Functional Anatomy and General Principles of Regulation
- in the Gastrointestinal Tract.
- 27. The Cephalic, Oral, and Esophageal Phases of the Integrated Response to a Meal.
- 28. The Gastric Phase of the Integrated Response to a Meal.
- 29. The Small Intestinal Phase of the Integrated Response to a Meal.
- 30. The Colonic Phase of the Integrated Response to a Meal.
- 31. Transport and Metabolic Functions of the Liver.
- Section VII: The Renal System.
- 32. Elements of Renal Function.
- 33. Solute and Water Transport along the Nephron: Tubular Function.
- 34. Control of Body Fluid Osmolality and Volume.
- 35. Potassium, Calcium, and Phosphate Homeostasis.
- 36. Role of the Kidneys in the Regulation of Acid-Base Balance.
- Section VIII: The Endocrine and Reproductive Systems.
- 37. Introduction to the Endocrine System.
- 38. Hormonal Regulation of Energy Metabolism.
- 39. Hormonal Regulation of Calcium and Phosphate Metabolism.
- 40. The Hypothalamus and Pituitary Gland.
- 41. The Thyroid Gland.
- 42. The Adrenal Glands.
- 43. The Male and Female Reproductive Systems.
Download Berne And Levy Physiology Pdf 7th Edition Free:
Download Berne and Levy physiology pdf 7th edition free from by using the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.