Beckman and Ling’s obstetrics and gynecology book has made obs and gyne very easy. The book has been published in collaboration with the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, provide all the basic knowledge on this regards. The can be used by both undergraduates as well as post graduate Obstetrics and gynecology doctors.
There are eight edition of Beckman and Ling’s obstetrics and gynecology published so far. In this article we wrote a quick review and provide a download PDF link, hope that you people will find it helpful.
Features Of Beckman and ling’s Obstetrics and gynecology 8th Edition:
Following are the quick overview on features of Beckman and Ling’s obstetrics and gynecology 8th edition;
- The greatness and success of this defined by its eight edition published so far.
- The New 8th edition is well updated with current information in field.
- Complete book for obs/gyne rotation as well for examination.
- Upto six comprehensive unite cover all basic knowledge of General Obstetrics and Gynecology; Obstetrics, Medical and Surgical Disorders in Pregnancy; Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility ; and Gynecologic Oncology and Uterine Leiomyoma .
- Holds abundant headings and subheadings, lists, boxes, and tables – make key clinical concepts easy to understand and remember.
- Every chapter has opening and closing case is very helpful in clinical application.
- Full of colors illustration, photos and images of physiological mechanisms, clinical anatomy and clinical pathology etc.
- Highly encounter case/problems are presented in clinical pearls.
TABLES OF CONTENTS:
Section I: General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Women’s Health Examination and Women’s Health Care Management
- The Obstetrician-Gynecologist’s Role in Screening and Preventive Care
- Ethics, Liability, and Patient Safety in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Embryology and Anatomy
- Section II: Obstetrics
- Maternal-Fetal Physiology
- Preconception and Antepartum Care
- Genetics and Genetic Disorders in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Intrapartum Care
- Abnormal Labor and Intrapartum Fetal Surveillance
- Immediate Care of the Newborn
- Postpartum Care
- Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Multifetal Gestation
- Fetal Growth Abnormalities: Intrauterine Growth Restriction and Macrosomia
- Preterm Labor
- Third-Trimester Bleeding
- Premature Rupture of Membranes
- Post-term Pregnancy
- Ectopic Pregnancy and Abortion
- Section III: Medical and Surgical Disorders in Pregnancy
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gastrointestinal, Renal, and Surgical Complications
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Disorders
- Hematologic and Immunologic Complications
- Infectious Diseases
- Neurologic and Psychiatric Disorders
- Section IV: Gynecology
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Pelvic Support Defects, Urinary Incontinence, and Urinary Tract Infection
- Dysmenorrhea and Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Disorders of the Breast
- Gynecologic Procedures
- Human Sexuality
- Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence
- Section V: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Reproductive Cycles
- Amenorrhea and Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Hirsutism and Virilization
- Premenstrual Syndrome and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Section VI: Gynecologic Oncology and Uterine Leiomyoma
- Cell Biology and Principles of Cancer Therapy
- Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia
- Vulvar and Vaginal Disease and Neoplasia
- Cervical Neoplasia and Carcinoma
- Uterine Leiomyoma and Neoplasia
- Cancer of the Uterine Corpus
- Ovarian and Adnexal Disease
Obstetrics and Gynecology Books:
we upload the pdf link of other obstetrics and gynecology book you may need them, competitors of Beckman and ling’s obstetrics and gynecology book.
- Fundamental Of Gynecology Book.
- Clinical Obstetrics & Gynecology Book.
- Essential Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Download Obstetrics Notes
- Williams Obs/Gyne Book
Download Beckman and Ling’s obstetrics and Gynecology PDF 8th Edition FREE:
Download Beckman and Ling’s obstetrics and gynecology 8th edition PDF free form the download link given. You can also buy book in hard copy from amazon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.